Sunday, July 12, 2009

A "Scary" Birthday Card

I love this image from Dustin Pike called "Lil Monster". He's a monster but he's not so scary. In fact, I think he's adorable. I think this makes a really fun birthday card for a little boy. I made this card for the One Stop Craft Challenge which was to create a project that involved something furry. Well, this monster is pretty furry so I used him. I colored him with my Copics and matted him on light blue and black cardstock. Behind that layer is a blue and white checked patterned paper that I've had forever.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, love the monster, he's cute in a monster sort of way lol. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge.Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card. What a great take on the 'furry challenge'. Love the colour scheme. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete