Thursday, December 3, 2009

Just Buggin Challenge #14-Layers

The challenge this week at Just Buggin is to layer your die cuts. You can use flowers, snowflakes, whatever you want as long as you layer them together on your project.
Photobucket
I used this cute image from StretchNBubbles called Jillyan and Kit. The flowers along the left side were made using my Doodlecharms cartridge. I cut the flowers out of different colors but I used the same size. Then I just made sure I staggered the petals before gluing so both colors are visible.
Details:
Image: StretchNBubbles "Jillyan and Kit"
Copics: E00,E31,E29,E99,Y21,RV06,R00,E93,E95,110
Sentiment: Stampabilities "Thank You 02"
Die Cuts: Doodlecharms flower cut at 1"
Other: cotton candy stickles and brown ink

4 comments:

  1. Lori this is so cute. I really like your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori too cute. You truely are the digiQueen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fab Lori!! Love those colors together :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. I'm sick for a few days and I feel like I have missed out on so much. I love this card.. you picked the perfect colors and the flowers are a great idea.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete