Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cute and Cuddly-No Problem

The challenge this week at Pollycraft is to make a card with a Cute and Cuddly image. Well, the challenge there is deciding WHICH cute and cuddly image I want to use. You know I have a ton of them from Bugaboo and this little puppy floating away on his balloon is just one of them. There is a whole line of Critter Balloon images that you can pick up at Bugaboo and believe me, each one would qualify you for the Pollycraft challenge this week.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Lori

    I had the same thought when I picked the theme oh no what am I going to use! lol, great card and fab layout, thanks forjoining us at pollycraft

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori
    Aw your card is adorable and so cute. Love the colours and layout.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete