Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cardmaker Crop

When I first got into cardmaking, I looked around the web and found a great group of ladies over at Cardmaker Cardswap. They were my first online friends and I've learned, and continue to learn, so much from all of them. I was fortunate to meet several of them in person last year at a craft show which was really fun. Several times a year we have an online "crop" over at Cardmaker and one is going on right now. Challenges, games and the chances to win prizes. I would encourage you to check it out.
Yesterday I was fortunate enough to play along with all three challenges and here is what I did:
For Terrie's all yellow challenge, I made this card:
Photobucket
I combined Terrie's challenge with the sketch from Card Patterns.
For Lora's recipe challenge, I made this card:
Photobucket
I used the sketch from Create 4 Fun.
And finally, for Ashley's sketch challenge, I made this:
Photobucket
I combined this challenge with Lexi's Creation challenge which is to use bears.

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh (I seem to ahhhing quite a lot lately with all those bear cards out there). Yours is so cute and you have made a great card, love the colour choices. Actually all three cards are super!! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations, come again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh your cards are gorgeous Sweetie ! You are such a talented Lady !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun trio of card...love what you've done with the CP sketch. I love all the yellow! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin the cute images you used on your cards. What a fantastic take on CP sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty cards! Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations this fortnight. Good luck, Miria

    ReplyDelete