Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Flashback Friday

I stumbled across this challenge called Flashback Friday. The challenge this week is post the first tag you ever made. I don't know if this is the first tag I actually made, but it's the first one I posted to my blog...on July 9, 2009:
Photobucket
ACK! Oh well, that's part of the fun, right...to look back and think that we've (hopefully) gotten a little better at this paper crafting thing. :)
Do you have an old tag you'd like to show off this week? Repost it to your blog and link it up to the challenge to be in the running for fabulous prizes!

2 comments:

  1. I think it is such a sweet tag...love the pearls! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flashback Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice first tag. Love the pearl heart!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete