Saturday, January 19, 2013

Saturday Bingo Challenge

Today's challenge at Bugaboo is to use the Bingo Board and make a card using three across, down or diagonal. I made my card with the row "Bugaboo Image/Pink/Flowers"
I made this card for my daughter who turned 16 at the end of December. I wanted to use an image that was a little older since (gulp) she's getting older too. I thought one of Jodie's Girlz images would be perfect:

Photobucket
Here is the BINGO CARD. You choose which three in a row you want to use for your card.
http://api.ning.com/files/RcMQNAW*rXX57-hcIUON*PvCxBUxh58ktB-0t8skM4bq-XDk05Pr-U6Lcwr9hGmjYSwoqMDAEtbnilDYE88hoJ0DbV1syjBt/Jan2013BingoCard.png?width=250
I hope you'll play along with our Bingo Challenge this week. Remember you could win TONS of Bugaboo images if you're one of the lucky winners. You can't win if you don't play along so what are you waiting for?
Challenges:
Card Crafters Circle: Layers
Lady Anne's Challenge:Anything Goes
Joyful Stamper: Anything Goes
Simply Create: Anything Goes
Stampin for the Weekend: Something Girly

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the flowers and buttons. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Tammys Scrapin Corner. Good luck. Hugs Desíre {Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member} {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! I love the added flowers and buttons, they go so well with this great lady! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete