Thursday, October 21, 2010

Oldie But Goodie Day

Hooray for Thursday because that's when we all get to add to our Bugaboo Stamps Wish List. How do we do that, you may ask? Well, we check out the Oldie But Goodie day at Catch the Bug. That's where you'll see the Bugaboo Design Team has used some of their favorite images from the past. Some pretty old, some not so old but all of them adorable and wonderful and maybe, just maybe, you forgot about them. Today I used another image from the A Kid's View Fall line of stamps.
Photobucket
Check out Catch the Bug to see what the rest of the DT wants to remind you about today. Then head over to the Bugaboo shop and pick up some of those items on your wish list.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute as always Lori! I gave you a shout out on my blog this morning I hope you don't mind! I hope you have a fabulous Thursday!

    ReplyDelete