Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pucker Up! and a DT Call

In case you haven't heard, my friend Alison at StretchNBubbles is looking to add a few people to her design team! So, if you love Alison's images as much as I do and you love to create with digi images check out the details here. I hope you'll try out for the team...I know you'll love working with Alison as much as I do!
In other StretchNBubbles news, Alison released this awesome image called Pucker Up! to celebrate 100 followers on her blog. It's free so hop on over and get it.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. awesome card as always..love the color that you used....wish I had that talent of picking color like you do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori.. you did such an AMAZING job on this card.. she looks so beautiful... :) and I love the cute embossed flowers you added too. HUGS

    ReplyDelete