Monday, November 9, 2009

A Stamp for Henry

You may have heard about this stamp that is being sold by Pink Cat Studio to raise money to plant a tree in honor of a little three year old boy named Henry who died unexpectedly last Monday. You can purchase the stamp here. Such a sad story and my heart goes out to Henry's family. I know I'll think of his sweet little face everytime I use this stamp.
Photobucket
This card is for the following challenges:
Stamp Something: recipie-use 1 ribbon, 2 papers and 3 embellies
One Stop Craft Challenge: make a card for a kid
Stamps N Smiles: Sketch
All Sorts: Use sparkle/bling (I glittered the balloon and the polka dots around the image)
Cute Card Thursday: Use the colors red, yellow and blue
Details:
Image: Pink Cat Studio "Giraffe and Monkey" for Henry Anderson

Copics: E57,E29,E31,E37,110,Y21,B29
Paper: DCWV "Nana's Kids"
Other: Buttons, ribbon, blue glitter glue and clear glitter glue

13 comments:

  1. This is a happy little card! I missed seeing your cards over the weekend. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Monring Lori

    Hope you are well. Afraid I am unable to see your picture as Blogger seems to be on go slow still.

    But I can still thank you for joining is at Allsorts adn I will pop back later to see if Blogger is playing ball.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute fun card and for a great cause too!! thanks for joining us on stamps and smiles this week :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, what a sad story for the little boy..
    you did a great card for his memory..well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card. That monkey is so cute. Thank you for playing along with Stamps and Smiles this week. I hope you join us again.

    Jennifer SAS DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lori

    Great card hun and what a tradgedy :( i'm off to buy that stamp...

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww.. this is wonderful.. I love the patterned paper, and you colored the image so well..

    This is such a tradgedy.. :( I am off to buy the stamp as well.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lori

    A lovely card using an image created for a good reason (such a shame about Henry).

    Thank you for joining in my challenge with Allsorts - I hope you enjoyed it.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice! isn't this image just the cutest. glad to see your joining the cause and thanks for playing with us at stamp somthing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable, Lori! Love how this turned out! Bright and happy! I'm grateful you played along! I know it will bring Sarah and her family some comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card, and for a wonderful cause.
    Paula***

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet image Lori and such a sad story too. Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something this past week.

    ReplyDelete