Thursday, March 4, 2010

Be Cheered

This is my first time using word art. I found a lot of very cool word art at Create with TLC including this little sentiment that says "No one can be Uncheered with a Balloon" Isn't that SO true? I thought it went perfectly with this little image from Marjie's Malarkies.
Photobucket
I used the sketch from the Treehouse challenge and the Copic Colors from the Copic Colour Challenge which was to use Y21, B93 and BG15. I used the Y21 on her hair, the B93 on her dress and socks and the BG15 on the balloon.

2 comments:

  1. Lori...what a cute card...I love the paper with the big dots that you used...I love it...thanks for sharing it with us.
    Have a stampin' good day.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. What a great take on the sketch. Thanks for play with us at The Treehouse I hope to see you next week. Thanks Gloria M.

    ReplyDelete