Saturday, November 13, 2010

Challenge Time Again

Wow! Everyone seemed to love last week's challenge of Anything Goes at Bugaboo last week. The response was amazing and we had a record number of entries. I hope you will all like this week's theme equally as well. Did you know that today is World Kindness Day? To celebrate, we're using that as the theme for our challenge this week. You can make a thank you card, a friendship card, anything that says Kindness to you. And it's also a sketch challenge with a sketch designed by the one and only Scrappy! Check out all the details and enter your fabulous creation over at the Catch the Bug Blog. I chose one of Jodie's Sewing Bears and made a Thank You card:
Photobucket
I really hope you'll join in our challenge. I can't wait to see your creations!

7 comments:

  1. Lori--I ordered this image after I saw your card! I LOVE the designer papers you used--and your coloring is fantastic! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combos! I love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you say ADORABLE?! I must pick up a few of these cute sewing bears for my mom! Love the way you used the buttons in the corners of this too! C-U-T-E!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors and papers! too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely, positively adore this card Lori! Probably my favorite of the bunch today because everything just ties together so wonderfully! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Lori! Love how you split the mat colors behind the image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute, I just love that image!

    ReplyDelete