Thursday, November 4, 2010

Oldie But Goodie Day

Hooray for Thursday! In case you don't know, it's Oldie But Goodie Day at Bugaboo Stamps. Of course, none of the images that we use are actually OLD since Bugaboo has only been in existence for 11 months....but still, Jodie puts out a lot of new images every week and it IS possible that you may have missed one or two along the way so that's what OBG day is about, reminding you about some images that you may have missed. And since it's 50% all month at Bugaboo, why not add to that wishlist and head over to the store to get some new images to play with.
I chose another image from the Toppers collection. I've said before that I don't know why these are called Toppers, or what Toppers actually are or how they're used. I used it like any other image but if you know what the secret is, please let me in on it:
Photobucket
How cute is this guy? Adorable, I know. And yes, he is the same little boy I used in my card yesterday...but he's so cute, can you even blame me?? Go see what the rest of the Bugaboo DT chose for their OBG images today at the Catch the Bug Blog. I'm entering this in the Digital Tuesday Challenge which is to use a digi image and Frame something.

4 comments:

  1. Lori--I, too, love those toppers--and this little boy is my favorite. You did a great job on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable - man, how did I miss the toppers?
    Love the papers you used on this one!
    Hugs & Happy Days!!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Love the paper and buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shading on the image, too cute!

    ReplyDelete