Monday, April 12, 2010

Catching Up

**FOR THE SNB BLOG HOP-GO HERE!**
What a great weekend. Met four friends from the Cardmaker Cardswap Group and had lunch with the editor of Cardmaker Magazine, Tanya Fox. Shopped at the Creating Keepsakes Convention and just generally had a great time with my online friends. Yesterday I went to the Copics Certification class in St. Louis. It was awesome. It's amazing what you can do with Copics. I learned several new things that I'm DYING to try but I know I'll spend the next day or so unpacking and sorting my stuff from the weekend. Then I have to catch up on all the stuff I would have done if I were around all weekend and this morning my daughter decided she needs to move her room around tonight and I told her I'd help her. Hmm...not seeing much time for crafting but you know I'm going to try to fit some in! So, just wanted to explain why I haven't posted a card since Saturday!
You still have time to enter the SNB Sketch Challenge. Make something by 5pm Mountain time Tuesday night and you'll be in the running to win 10 free images from SNB. You can still play along with the Blog Hop too where you can win the images that the DT members used in their cards for the hop. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment