Friday, October 8, 2010

The BEST Freebie EVER


I'm not kidding. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw this freebie that Jodie at Bugaboo Stamps is giving away today. I mean seriously, is this not THE MOST AWESOME freebie you've ever received? How perfect is this drawing of a certain Gentle Giant (or half giant!) I absolutely love it. If you're not a fan of the Harry Potter books then I guess my excitement is lost on you but I think you can still enjoy him as a friendly fellow. :)
Be sure to come back tomorrow for a blog hop where you can see the rest of the new Har Repotter images ( no, that is NOT a typo) that Jodie is releasing..AND you have lots of chances to win some of your own!
Photobucket
Challenges:
Stamp Scrap and Doodle-anything goes
Digital Tuesday Challenge-ribbons buttons bling(any or all-I used a ribbon) and a digi

1 comment: