Friday, October 1, 2010

Freebie Friday!

It's never too early to get started on Christmas, right? Today at Bugaboo, you can get this Christmas image for free! This is DeDe and if you like her, head over to the Bugaboo store to see more. But first be sure to stop by the Catch the Bug blog to see what the rest of the DT did with her. For some reason, this image made me think of alcohol. :) I thought it would be cute on a tag to go around a bottle of wine you might want to give as a gift. I didn't have any wine bottles in the house so I opted for putting the tag on a bottle of Vodka (which would also make a nice gift, don't you think?) :)
Photobucket
Here is a closeup of the tag:
Photobucket
I used my Cricut and the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cart. This is the round top tag, cut at 4inches. This is being entered into the Charisma Cardz challenge which is Christmas Crafting this week.

7 comments:

  1. It's always the quiet ones. . .;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY!!! Thank you for sharing. I love this! It will be perfect for a few projects I'm doing. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Christmas design.This image is great will definatly use it this year... Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Charisma this week. Good luck.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I love this project! I just got the freebie and I can't wait to use it! What a great Holiday present. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love this idea! Cute tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea, and the image is fantastic. Thanks for playing at Charisma.
    Sally. x

    ReplyDelete