Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sweetest Day Challenge

Have you heard of "Sweetest Day"? Well, if you don't live in the Upper Midwest of the United States, you probably haven't. Turns out Sweetest Day is kind of a regional "holiday" which explains why I knew about it growing up in Chicago but can honestly say that in the 20+ years I've lived in St. Louis, I don't believe I've heard it mentioned. :) Well, despite that, it IS still Sweetest Day so Bugaboo Stamps and Catch the Bug are having a SWEET challenge for you...create something that features something sweet, or just something "love" related, either one. Enter your creation at the Catch the Bug blog and be in the running for free Bugaboo digis.
Here's what I made using the Teddy Cupcake image:
Photobucket
Challenges:
Paper Play Challenges-photo inspiration-colorful cupcakes

5 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love your pink & brown combo. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Play this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn sweet Lori, I could eat with sprinkles and a spoon!!! YUMMY!!! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great image and wonderful card.

    Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay again this week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this...I love all the embellishments...you really brought this all together which I can't always do!

    ReplyDelete