Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fairy Socks

That's the name of this image from Pollycraft: Cherry Kisses "Fairy Socks". Normally I'm not a big fan of fairies but I think this one is just too cute. I won her in this week's Pollycraft challenge the 5 S words . Check it out...if you use all five aspects of this week's challenge, you can choose a free digi image from their shop. I chose this one. I used the colors from Stacey's Stamping Stage which were: brilliant blue, real red, whisper white and pixie pink.
Photobucket
Card Recipie:
Image: Pollycraft "fairy socks"
Sentiment: Hero Arts "thinking of you"
Copics: E31,E00,E02,E43,RV00,Y00,R29
Nesties: Scalloped Rectangles
Embossing: Quick Kutz "retro squares"
Other: Ribbon from stash

1 comment:

  1. What a darling card! Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete