Monday, October 5, 2009

Pink Ribbon Maggie

This image is free over at Digital Delights and it's called "Pink Ribbon Maggie". I used this stamp for several challenges:
Cooking it up with Katie: Card recipie: use a border punch, metal and an image that is alive
Cuttlebug Challenge: Pretty in Pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month
Pile it On: 3D aspect to the card
Whimsy Stamp Challenge: Sugar and Spice or Frogs and Snails (girl or boy themed card)
CPS Cardsketches: Sketch
Flourishes: Think Pink
Photobucket
Card Recipie:
Image: Digital Delights "Pink Ribbon Maggie"
Copics: E29,E31,E37,E43,RV00,RV11,E00, E02
Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Other: Eyelets, Pop Dots and Ribbon

13 comments:

  1. Lori, your card is very cute and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori,
    That's a super card!
    Great combo of challenges too!
    Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori this is awesome!!! Would you please join us over at SNR in the Digital Delights group? I would love to put your card in the slideshow!!! When you upload it use the tag digitaldelights09. Thanks! Hope to see you there! :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable!!! I need to get her and test my coloring skills. Great card, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I said it before but she's gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing along at PIO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable! Love your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this!! Just as sweet as can be and so very adorable!!! Love the pinkish colors and the fab layout!! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsy!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lori I loved this image when I saw it... I had to upload it. I think you did a wonderful job with your color choice. Beautiful card.
    Hugs,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet image! Super cute for a little girl! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Whimsy!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an innocent looking little girl! So sweet!

    I love the way you set the image off center and the bow is perfect for this sweet look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, isn't that adorable! Love that image. Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super cute! Very sweet, love all the pink! Thanks for joining in our Whimsy challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete