Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hmm....

Not sure what I think about this card. I used the colors from SPCC World Cardmaking Day Color Combo #5 which are Ruby Red, Basic Grey and Creamy Caramel. I used the sketch from Creative Inspirations and the challenges from Just Buggin which was to use alphabet die cuts and alter them by stamping/embossing/glittering etc. I also used the challenge from PPA which was to make a thank you or Thanksgiving card.
Photobucket
Card Recipie:
Paper: Just Dreamy "funky flowers"
Die Cut: Don Juan "thanks" cut at 1.25 inches
Stamped image: Stampendous "flower chat"
ink: brown pigment ink, Memento "lady bug" ink
Embossing: bloom dots
Other: popdots, assorted flowers from stash

7 comments:

  1. I love the Don Juan letters! Super cute embossing!

    Claudia (DCRU)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a very funky, groovy card! I love how it turned out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE it!!! It's so unique and FUN! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers from your stash just make this card for me, Lori! Were they that color or did you ink them? Either way they're PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...you have been BUSY! I've just looked through six or seven posts I somehow missed...and love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your flowers match up. Nice job. Thanks for playing at PPA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Lori! I like your unusual color combo! Fresh and fun!

    Margaret Moody
    margaretmoody.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete