Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall Crop at Cardmaker Cardswap-Day #1

Today is the first day of the Fall Crop at Cardmaker Cardswap. For those of you who don't know, Cardswap is a super fun message board comprised of super talented ULTRA nice ladies. We all invite you to play along in this week's crop. Two challenges were posted today and several more will be posted through Friday. There are also games to play to get to know everyone better. Believe me, you will not regret joining in the fun at Cardswap.
Today's challenge was posted by my friend Margaret and it's called Tiny Treasures. The idea is to make a little treat holder using the diaper fold technique. I hope you go check out the site and join in the challenges. I'll be posting a challenge tomorrow as will several other ladies. In case you get lost when you click over there, scroll down the topics till you find "Fall Crop" click on that for all the games and challenges. Hope to see you there!
Here's what I made for the Tiny Treasures challenge:
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Okay, that is totally cute Lori! Love the colors and I am always a big fan of buttons!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. It's adorable. I love the concept, layout and the colors. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Lori...I can't wait to have the chance to complete this challenge. And thanks for all the nice things you said about us CardMakers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love those big tags!

    ReplyDelete