Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lots of Posts Today

Another day where it's going to be 100 degrees and HUMID. Heat indicies at 105-110. UGH. I have been enjoying the air conditioning and crafting away in my basement corner but I've been lazy about photographing and posting my cards so I've got several to post today and I hope I'm not too late for some of these challenges!
In keeping with the "it's hot out, why not make Christmas cards" theme, I'm posting this card I made for the Bah Humbug challenge which is "a child's Christmas" this week.
Photobucket
The image is from Karen's Doodles.

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute card for a child of any age Lori. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card would make anyone happy - whether they are 5 or 50 - it's just so fun. Love it.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete