Monday, August 22, 2011

ABC Day

Hey! It's ABC (anything but a card) day at Bugaboo stamps and today it's my turn to show you that I CAN make something other than a card (it's hard-but I can sometimes manage to do it!)
Today I made this little bag:
Photobucket
I used the always cute Critter Balloon Bear. Here's a closeup:
Photobucket
This bag is the right size to hold two or three cards with envelopes so it's perfect for sharing some of your awesome card creations.
Challenges:
Forever Friends: 3d and an animal
Make it Monday: Always Anything Goes
Paper Playtime: Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. I agree Lori....it's the perfect little bag to hold some of your awesome creations to share with someone REAL special...I don't dole them out to just anyone....haha Love your image and color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Well, you did a GREAT job at your ABC! I love these bags but never attempted one myself. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori
    What a cute little bear...you did a great job with this one...he made me smile.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori,
    Awesome idea, just right for several cards. Saw it 1st at MIM and came over for a closer look. Great.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome project , a perfect gift holder .Certainly a fun bear image .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .
    When commenting on another’s MIM entry don’t forget to mention that you saw it on MIM and the more entries you comment on in this way, the more chances you have of winning.
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh love the bag it's so cute! thanks for joining us at FF good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever bag! Thanks for joining us at FF Fortnight!
    Rach :) x

    ReplyDelete