Saturday, August 27, 2011

Challenge Time

Welcome to another challenge day at Bugaboo Stamps and Catch the Bug. Today the challenge is to use warm colors AND paper piecing. This was a tough one for me. First of all I had to look up what warm colors are :) and, to be honest, I'm not that skilled with scissors so paper piecing always scares me. Luckily, I found this adorable Itchy Dog image and his easy to cut out sweater:
Photobucket
Are you up for the challenge? Come on, if I can do it, you can do it. And to save you having to look it up yourself, warm colors are yellows, oranges, hot pink...you get the idea. I hope you'll join us.

2 comments:

  1. Feel in love with this little dog long ago and want to do one similar to yours. Someone needs to give me some cues on paper piercing. How do you get it so precise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! love the paper piecing Lori!

    ReplyDelete