Thursday, August 4, 2011

Baby, baby, baby....

I don't have much of a need to make baby cards. All my friends are long finished with having children and their children are not quite old enough to be having children of their own but that doesn't stop me from using some of Jodie's super cute baby images to make a baby card. Heck, I'm going to need one sometime, right? :) I chose this clothesline one for today's Oldie but Goodie:
Photobucket
Isn't that baby cute!!?? If you're looking for more inspiration, head over to the Catch the Bug blog and see what the rest of the Bugaboo DT wants to show you today.
Challenges:
For Fun Challenges: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. This is great. I so love Bugaboo images. Thanks for playing along on For Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and adorble! Thanks for joining us over at FOR FUN.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is sooo cute. It's nice to see a baby card x

    Thanks for joining us this week @ For Fun Challenges & Good Luck x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and totally made me smile!! cute, just cute!
    Thanks for playing with us at For Fun Challenge! Hope to see you Wednesday for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete