Saturday, July 9, 2011

Challenge Time

WOW...we had a huge response to last week's Anything Goes challenge. It was great to see all of your wonderful creations so thank you so much for playing along. It's already time for a new challenge and this time it's to make a Clean and Simple card. I know for some people this is a real challenge...trying to lay off the fancy folds and all the embellies. You can do it! Make something C&S and post it over at the Catch the Bug Blog to be in the running for the prizes!
Photobucket
This is just one of MANY cutie pie images you can get from Bugaboo. Head over to the NEW store and pick her up HERE and then enter the challenge. I can't wait to see what you create!

5 comments:

  1. She's adorable and I have her...just need to color and bring her to life like you did. Clean and simple really worked for you so maybe I should try too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the coloring on her. Great paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lori - this is suuuuuuuuuuuuper adorable! Love that digi! Now I have to go check if I have it :-) Thanks for the awesome inspiration - I always love your cards and especially your coloring!

    ReplyDelete