Friday, July 1, 2011

Happily Ever After

I told you I got some time to craft today, right? So I also made this card for my husband's cousin who is getting married this weekend:
Photobucket
Challenges:
Totally Papercrafts-bingo-buttons/flowers/glitter
Kaboodle Doodles-circles
Secret crafter-embossing
Creative Belli Blog-emebllie with letter G glitter
Bugaboo Wacky Wednesday-embossing and Bugaboo image
Papertake Weekly Challenge-sketch
Speedy the Cat-sparkle
Stampin for the Weekend-your favorite things (bugaboo, buttons,polka dots and pink)

3 comments:

  1. This is super CUTE lori!! Love your colors and image... well everything. Thanks so much for dropping by my blog today! Have a great weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute as a button
    Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It shows you have used your favourite things. What an adorable creation! Thank you so much for joining in the SFTW challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete