Thursday, July 28, 2011

One Last Snowman

I'm not ready to give up on the Christmas in July theme of this month but since it is almost the end of the month, I have to face that fact that it is coming to an end. Not that I'm going to stop making Christmas cards...no way! But for the July theme, this is my last snowy/Christmasy card:
Photobucket
Jodie has so many awesome snowman/winter/Christmas images in the new store. You really should go check them out and get started or keep going on your Christmas cards! You won't be sorry!

4 comments:

  1. Love that new image and you got on it so quickly...but that's just great inspiration for me....haha and I love that background paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Lori! That is the cutest snowman! And I think it's ok to do a Christmas in August.. maybe a Christmas in September & oh what the heck, let's throw one in for October too! It felt way too good to get a bunch of cards done last week!
    Hugs! Candi

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the papers an layout Lori!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! Love the snowman!! He is so cute! :)
    And the snowman paper is so pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete