Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Release

YAY! It's Tuesday and that means it's New Release Day at Bugaboo Stamps. It's been awhile since I have been able to show you one of Jodie's new releases...at least it feels like it's been awhile. I've been pretty inconsistent with my crafting this summer but now that we're back from vacation, I'm getting back in the swing of things. Check out this adorable Snowman Ornament:
Photobucket
Head over to the Bugaboo Store and check out the rest of the set.
Challenges:
Our Creative Corner-Christmas in July
Sparkle Creations: Night before Christmas

8 comments:

  1. I love this little guy...so precious...I'm also loving your paper and layout. I must going shopping today for some paper. I don't have anything pretty like what you have for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori! This is super duper cute! I hope you and your family have been having a great summer!
    Hugs
    Carley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Lori! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love that image! Thanks for playing at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gosh, too cute! I love the image, he's adorable. So glad you joined us again for this weeks CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute is this snowman! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your images are soo cute and the coloring is incredible. thank you for playing along with us @ OCC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh Lori! I love the image, the colors, everything. LOVE IT!!! I especially love the snowflake quilting embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete