Saturday, January 29, 2011

ATC Anyone?

Ahh... the ATC. What do you do with your ATCs? Do you collect them? Trade them? Store them in a book somewhere? Or do you use them on your cards? I'm asking because I really don't know what to do with the ATCs that I have. I love them, but I'm at a loss as to what to actually DO with them so any ideas would be appreciated.
I'm talking about ATCs today because that is the Bugaboo Challenge this week. Make an ATC. Here is mine:
Photobucket
I love these little birthday kids! They're part of the A Kids' View line of images at Bugaboo. Check out the rest of the DT's creations at the Catch the Bug Blog and join in the challenge over there. We'd love to see your ATC. I'm also entering this in the One Stop Craft Challenge which is Anything Goes ATCs.

13 comments:

  1. That button is super cute! Great job on the ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so cute Lori ! Love the DP and the button is sweet ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lori I love this! Not only in this digi a lot of fun, but the ATC you created with it is fabulous! Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright and cheery ATC - Love it!
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love the bright colors!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori, this is the sweetest birthday image! Great color combination of blue & orange, great coloring/shading/sponging, and don't even get me started on that adorable little button! This is just so wonderful! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Lori! Love that big, smiley face button!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love that little smiley face!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin' it. I just love this image. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this atc, the colours look great. Thanks for joining in with this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great ATC, love the colors. Actually i'm searching to found plastic holders (like the plastic holders to put baseball cards collection) I will put inside of this plastic holders and them on a Binder.
    Some friends to the same.. others make some mini albums... I prefer the first tip i said.

    ReplyDelete