Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Scarlette's Cupcake

I was going through my cards over the Christmas holidays and noticed a definite THEME to my cards. They are all very cutesy and young. I love cutesy and young so there's nothing wrong with that, it's just that that theme doesn't always fit the person you want to give a card to, you know? So I thought in 2011, in addition to continuing with the cutesy and young theme, I would try to add in a card here or there that kind of breaks that mold. I used one of Bugaboo's Scarlette images for this card, it's from the Scarlette Occasions set.
Photobucket
And, because one of the challenges was to also decorate the envelope:
Photobucket
Challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges-photo inspir-pink brown cream
just us girls-decorate your envelope
Pixie Dust Challenge-2 or more ribbons

3 comments:

  1. What a great card Lori ! Another gorgeous digi I have missed ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Love the button and envelope! Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUn fun card and envie! well done. Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS this week. We appreciate your participation and your support.

    ReplyDelete