Tuesday, January 25, 2011

May Your Merry Be Very

I know a lot of people got into stamping and cardmaking because they attended a Stampin' Up party. I have been to one SU party in my life-that was bout 8 years ago and it didn't get me hooked on stamping or cardmaking. It did increase my collection of rubber stamps that sat in my closet for years before I picked them up and did anything with them. Now I'm into digi stamps so I don't think I'll be going to any more SU parties BUT at the party I did go to, I got a cute little Christmas stamp which is where this sentiment stamp is from:
Photobucket
This is another adorable image from the Winter Bird collection at Bugaboo.
Challenges:
Creative Belli Blog-anything with P (polka dots)
Crafty Creations Challenge-birds with polka dots and green
East Sleep Stamp-sketch

4 comments:

  1. Oh I adore your card Lori ! Great DP and the digi is so cute ! I've got it and now I want to play with it too ! I must confess that I wasn't into rubber stamping either but I love digis and I am really hooked ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori's back!!!! Yah!!!!!!! You're killing me with these CUTE Bugaboo images. I need to just break down and get some already. But you know how it is... so many stamps, so little time. :) Love the green patterned paper. My *fav* color. Who knew it could be so cute?! LOL! Thank you for playing along with Sketchy Thursday!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute Lori!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us @ Creative Belli!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination of polka dots! Thanks for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete