Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year

Hi Everyone! Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted to my blog. December was just crazy for me. We hosted Christmas this year and prior to that, took on a bathroom re-do project that was pretty time consuming. My DH did most of it, but I didn't spend much time crafting during the process...mostly out of guilt. :) Then we had my daughter's 14th birthday party. It's also hard for me to find crafting time when DH is off work and all the kids are off school. Now we're back to a normal schedule and I'll be posting a Bugaboo project for the Tuesday New Release later today.
I've missed blogging and visiting your blogs so I'm happy to get back in the swing of things today. I'm off to update my list of weekly challenges, print out some images, and get back in the crafting groove. :)
Happy New Year to all of you. Be sure to check back here at 12 noon ET to see Jodie's latest release, you're going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment