Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bugaboo Stamps Emboss It! Challenge

Hi there! Welcome to another fun challenge at Catch the Bug, the challenge blog of Bugaboo stamps. Today's challenge is super easy...all you have to do is use embossing on your card! You don't have to use a Bugaboo image, but if you do, you're eligible for the grand prize of 7 free Bugaboo images. Woo hoo!
I mentioned earlier in the week that I was bummed that my Christmas Card counter was down to zero. But as I said that day, I was working on a Christmas card and would start getting my counter back up right away so here it is, using an image from the Stella Calendar set:
Photobucket
I used some awesome paper that I got at Archiver's before Christmas along with my Snow Dots embossing folder (one of my favorites!). Stella is colored with Copics.
I hope you'll play along in the challenge, I would love to see your creations!
Other challenges I've entered with this card:
Bugaboo Catch the Bug-use embossing
Sparkle Creations Christmas Card-christmas and embossing
Inspirational Card Sketches-sketch
ABC Christmas Challenge-anything christmas
Creative Belli Blog-snow

13 comments:

  1. Great card Sweetie ! Love this background ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Stella is so cute! Great layout I want to try this one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little card. Love the digi stamp too! She is so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Inspirational Card Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH, I love the center embossed strip and the double-punched borders Lori! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your card and Stella! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great start on your Christmas card for next year! You are on the ball:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the border, love the paper, love your coloring! you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your Bugaboo card! great distressing too! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge! hope you continue to play throughout the year too! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun is Stella!! I love it and thank you for joining us at ICS this week. Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card!! I love this image and your snow!! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny stamp you have used, you make me laugh.The embossing looks great.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time!
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness I so love your card. Thanks for joining us at ICS.

    ReplyDelete