Saturday, May 7, 2011

Challenge Time!

Welcome to the Bugaboo Saturday Challenge. Since it's the first Saturday of the month, the challenge is an ANYTHING GOES challenge. That's right. Make whatever you want and link it up on the Catch the Bug Blog and you could win 7,4 or 2 images of your choice from the Bugaboo Store!

I'm trying to keep my Christmas card making going so today I used this adorable snowman:
Photobucket
I hope you'll join in the challenge. Make something and link it up at the Catch the Bug Blog-I can't wait to see what you create.

3 comments:

  1. Love the snowman all done up in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori--Good timing! As it is getting warmer here, I can now look at snowmen cards and smile:) Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Lori ! Great choice of colours !

    ReplyDelete