Saturday, May 21, 2011

Challenge Time

Are you ready for another Bugaboo Challenge? We have a challenge today that is totally appropriate for this time of year. The theme is : Celebrations or Graduations. I chose the Graduation theme because my daughter graduates 8th grade today. She is so excited and is really looking forward to high school. This has been a fun week of "last times", you know...this is the last Tuesday you'll drop me off here, this is the last time I'm buying lunch, etc. It's exciting and a little bit sad at the same time. I'm hoping to make it through the ceremony without getting TOO teary eyed. Not that I'm going to miss the school, my son still has one year to go, but more because of the sentimentality of the fact that this era of my daughter's life is over...time just passes too quickly and that makes me a bit emotional! :) ANYWAY...on to my card:
Photobucket
Isn't this a cute owl Jodie created in a graduation theme? I had to put some pink in my card or Katie would be disappointed. :)
I hope you'll play along with our challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations!

3 comments:

  1. Love your card Lori ! Great DP !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori! Awe....makes me sad reading your story...they just grow up so quickly....{sigh}...hang in there girl...she will really love your card - and I MUST MUST MUST get that digi !!!!!!!!! Thanks for the awesome inspiration :-) Love that paper too and your coloring is fab~! Big hugs, Cole

    ReplyDelete