Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day Part 1

I love this image from Jodie at Bugaboo Stamps. It's one of the new additions to the Brat collection combined with the swing from the accessories and backgrounds collection:
Photobucket
I'm giving this to my mom for Mother's Day tomorrow. I think she'll like the cute cute girl and I know she'll like all the flowers.
Challenges:
There She Goes Challenge-3 d flowers
Raise the Bar-3 patterned papers and flowers
Paper Sundaes-fave hair color
Tuesday Throwdown-mother's day
ABC Challenge-T for two or more images
Crazy 4 Challenges-lots of flowers

8 comments:

  1. so lovely Lori. I'm sure your mom will love it! Thanks so much for sharing your card creation with us at ABC Challenges :) Hope you'll play with us again next time! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! She's so cute! I love the coloring on it! thanks for sharing your hair color with us at paper sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute! I think your mom will love it as well! I hope you have a happy Mother's Day!
    Hugs
    Carley

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable image & I love the paper you used as well! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable!

    Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge this week

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet card Lori ! I love the DP and the colours you have chosen !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww...This is such a sweet and lovely card! Love the colors and the images are great! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! HUgs & Sunshine! /Sari

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so adorable! Love the colors! So glad you joined us at Raise the Bar this week!

    ReplyDelete