Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Very Itchy Christmas

If you've read my blog at all you know that I absolutely LOVE this Itchy Dog from Jodie at Bugaboo Stamps. I don't know what it is about this dog that just makes me smile every time I see him. He is just TOO cute. Today I used him as my non-traditional Christmas image in this card:
Photobucket
Challenges:
Sparkle Creations Christmas Cards-Non traditional Christmas image
Cute Card Thursday-Distressing (distress ink)
Winter Wonderland-Traditional Christmas colors

3 comments:

  1. So cute, Lory! Thank you for joining Winter Wonderland this week, Miria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori what a cute card I love the colours you have chosen for this challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland love Linda (the reason for the second post is blogger is playing up on me).

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute card! Love the colors and the distressing:-)Thank you for joining us at CCT
    Michele

    ReplyDelete