Monday, May 2, 2011

It's ABC Monday

ABC Monday is Anything But a Card Monday at Bugaboo Stamps and Catch the Bug. Today it's my turn to show you something other than a card that you can make with Bugaboo Stamps. I chose this awesome Accordian File Purse from a tutorial by Maria Bell. You can find her blog HERE
Photobucket
I chose one of Jodie's awesome and versatile flower block images. Here's a closer view:
Photobucket
Thanks for taking a look. Don't forget about the NEW BUGABOO store. Check it out, you won't be sorry.

7 comments:

  1. Oh Lori this is absolutely fantastic ! What a gorgeous creation ! I lve the DP you have used and the image you have chosen is just perfect ! Well done Sweetie ! You rock !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I have two of these on half right now but think I may give up on them after seeing this one as mine would look so bad next to this.
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, this is wonderful! I will have to check out the tutorial, I have never seen one of these before. Too fun! Hugs =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori
    Loving this!!!! Just wanted to tell you that the flower dies you liked in my challenge entry are Marianne Design Dies.
    You get 3 in a pack, the bottom, the top and a leaf also. They are fabulous, very versatile.
    Glad you liked them.
    Lisa Hand and homemade xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! You did a great job. I'll have to check it out and see if I even dare give it a try.

    ReplyDelete