Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nice Catch!

It's been a long time since I've been able to show you a New Release or a Freebie Friday image from Jodie. Most of the Bugaboo cards I've shown you over the last two months were ones I worked on way in advance and thank goodness I did because my bout of dizziness lasted over two months and is now at the point where I can focus and craft on a regular basis and let me tell you, I've missed it. Anyway...today's New Release is this adorable baseball image:
Photobucket
Challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers: embossing
Stamp Something-anything goes
Spoonful of Sugar-anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Love the layout and the color combo!! Great card Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lori! I love the layout and i love the blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. C-U-T-E!! Love the embossing you used and the color combo! This rocks Lori!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Lori ! I love those colours !

    ReplyDelete