Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Part 2

This weekend I showed you the card I gave my mom for Mother's Day. Today I'm showing you the card my husband will be giving his mom. She's currently on vacation in Spain so we won't see her till this weekend. I notice that when she looks through my cards, she tends to like the ones that are simpler with fewer embellies so that's what I went with for her card:
Photobucket
Challenges:
Speedy the Cat-no embellies
Papertake Weekly Challenge-anything goes
Stamp Something-digi

6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Lori ! I love the DP and the digi too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Lori love the image thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori--this is a great card! I love watering cans with flowers and this is a great image! Thanks for playing along with Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous coloring and great card!!
    Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card at Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. like how the image is slanted....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I bet she will love it! Thanks for playing along with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete