Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ATC Calendar Swap

I finished my ATCs for the CardSwap ATC Calendar swap. Twelve players each chose a month and we made an ATC size calendar for that month and decorated it with something that represents the month we chose. I chose April and here is my ATC Calendar:

ATC Calendar Swap

The ATC is 2.5" by 3.5". The striped background paper is cut slightly smaller than the ATC. I cut out an Easter Egg from my Cricut Doodlecharms Cartridge and decorated it with paint dots. Stamped the bunny on pink paper with brown ink and cut around the stamp and glued him on the Easter Egg. Used green construction paper and cut a 1/4 inch wide strip and cut little strips in it to look like grass. I got the calendar template here. This swap isn't due until August 15th, I don't think I can wait that long to see what everyone else did!!

2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable, and a perfect images for the ATC calendar for April. I have that cute bunny stamp too!

    Stay cool in the A/C today...105 heat index is just a little too much to bare for more time than it takes to get from the car to the house...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see these in person! Very cute, I love bunnies!

    ReplyDelete