Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cards

This is a card I made for a swap at CardSwap. We had to make 6 cards shaped like anything we chose. I chose this dog. I cut out a 5 inch dog from my Cricut Paper Pups cartridge and made the card from there.
Photobucket

This is a card I made for my friend Chris' birthday.This isn't the actual card I made, she has that! But I tried to recreate it because I liked it a lot. This is a $1 Studio G stamp from Michaels. I colored it with my SU watercolor pencils and blended it with the blending pens.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love this card too! I still have it and Woody loves it so much he took it out of my bag (I had taken it to work to show someone) and he ate a corner of it -- the same week that he ate the $5 bill from my bag. Needless to say I don't put my bag on the floor anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I'm so glad that you love it and you actually KEPT it to show someone??? Wow. I'm honored that Woody ate one of the corners. hee hee I mean, he could obviously tell it was cupcakes so, can you really blame him?

    ReplyDelete