Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wednesday Color Throwdown

I made this card for the Wednesday Color Throwdown challenge. We were to use the colors baja breeze, kraft and pink pirouette. I don't have SU paper so I tried to find colors I did have that were close to these ones. Hopefully, I wasn't too far off.

I used another one of Dustin Pike's digital stamps. I love this monkey. I think he's called Cheeky Monkey, but I'm not sure. He was another freebie from Dustin. I colored him with my SU watercolor pencils and blended them with the blending pens. I think "smile" is an appropriate sentiment for this card.

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Heehee, he does look cheeky! Thanks for playing with us, and be sure to come back again!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, what a cheerful fellow!!! Very fun card! Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this card certainly made ME smile. What a funny monkey! Such a great job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is too cute. Great sentiment too.
    Jeanette
    beanettejurke

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute and fun!! I LOVE that gigantic smile and the way you used the colors! I'm also loving that little thingie on your sidebar about unattended children *snort*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that little guy's huge grin! What a cute card!! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that monkey! Dustin Pike is awesome & I think you did his digi proud!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a fun card Lori! He's so cute, it does make me smile! :) <--see
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Digital Tuesday Challenge!
    Blessings, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just adorable! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!

    ReplyDelete