Monday, June 22, 2009

Card Swap Weekly Challenge

I made this card for this week's challenge at CardMaker. It's a sketch challenge which I normally don't do. I'm not sure why but I just can't seem to get my head around the sketches.

I made this one with my Doodlecharms cartridge. I cut out the flowers at 2", 1.75" and 1.5" and then I crinkled them up. I added them to the card with small pop dots. I cut out the stem and the leaves from textured cardstock. I'm not sure you can see the "hello" stamped in light green in the lower left corner of the yellow cardstock and there are also little white paint dots all around the yellow cardstock.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love it. This might be my favorite one yet. I love the 3D aspect of it and it looks like a daisy -- which I love! Nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green & yellow. Very retro. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is cute! Love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously!!! I love this and I even have that cart-see what I have been missing!!! Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, it is one of those makes you feel good cards. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete