Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pay it Forward

Okay, I copied this word for word from Jeanette's Blog so thank you Jeanette for the awesome idea and the future gift!

Do you remember the movie "Pay It Forward" with Kevin Spacey? The story is repaying a kindness to you by passing a kindness on to someone else. I think that is a very nice idea. That is why I signed up to be part of this version of "Pay It Forward" on Jeanette's Blog

Now I am going to receive a very special, made just for me, gift from Jeanette. I want to pass along a very special, made just for YOU gift, to the first FIVE people leaving a comment on this post. Doesn't that sound like fun?
I'd really like to send a special gift to you. Please sign up to "Pay It Forward".

There a few rules tho (not hard ones).
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make but I hope you will.
2- What I create will be just for you. I’ll be lurking around your blog to see what you might like
3- this will run until the end of July.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be and neither do I so it'll be a big surprise to both of us!


The catch? Oh yeah. There's a catch.... You must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.
So the first five people who post, and are willing to pass it along, will get a handmade gift in the mail from me.
Once you receive the gift, please be sure to post a pic on your blog.
Let the gifting begin.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! I'd love to play along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori,

    I'm so glad that you are going to play along. I think this is just the greatest idea.

    I love the picture your daughter drew of you.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a blog but wanted to say I think it's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete