Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sweet Sketch Wednesday

I made this card for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge. Each Wednesday they have a new sketch to follow for their challenge. I think I was supposed to use the colors of dark pink, light pink, cream and green. Then again, I'm not sure if that is for next week's challenge. Either way, this was fun and I think I'm starting to like sketches!

The flower die cuts on the squares are from the tin of goodies I got from Gaye at Card Maker. Thanks Gaye!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Lori, this is a really cleaver card. Thanks for playing sweet sketch Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the way you played the card. The die cuts are lots of fun. Thanks for play and please come join us again yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card~love the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, I love this card. I had a lot to catch up from this week. You've been busy! I love the monkey card too! Cheeky Monkey -- Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this card Lori. The colors are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tou got it right!! The color challenges were for this week!! LOL!! YOur card is nice and clean!! I love it!!

    It was SWEET of you to play along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute action on the trio squares! Thanks for playing. See you next week.

    ReplyDelete