Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Bugaboo Christmas

Before I started my guest DT spot at Bugaboo this month, I really should have brushed up on my adjectives...specifically those that mean "cute", "adorable", "fabulous". I'm going to have to get out a thesaurus and find some new words because I know I'm repeating myself everytime I use a Bugaboo image. BUT, since I haven't done that yet, I'm going to tell you how super cute and adorable this little snowguy from Bugaboo is! Don't you just love him?
Photobucket
Challenges:
Sparkle Creations Christmas Card-deep red, black and cream
There She Goes Challenge-sketch

3 comments:

  1. Oh he's the cutest ever! I absolutely love this! Happy to have you join us for another Christmas card challenge Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! funny we used the same image within the week!
    I love this snowman

    ReplyDelete