Wednesday, August 18, 2010

More Marshmallow Snowmen

If you've ever been to my blog before, you know I LOOVE snowmen. In fact, I was making so many Christmas cards with snowmen that I voluntarily restricted myself from making any snowman cards for a whole week. That was NOT easy. But luckily, I'm not doing that any more because here's my second snowman card of the week, again made with one of the Marshmallow Snowmen from Bugaboo stamps.
Photobucket
Challenges:
Sparkle Creations Christmas Card-christmas card border punches
Crafty Hos-sketch

6 comments:

  1. EEK. . .I love this one as much as the other green & white snowman card that you recently posted!!! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Hello again!!! Thanks so much for working the corner with The Crafty Hos! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori! I just made a card with this marshmallow snowman (but I think your card is cuter!) Love the green and white. Thanks for playing along with the Crafty Hos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. Love the image & colors. Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Ho Blog for our sketch challenge I am so so glad that we have you on our team!!

    ReplyDelete