Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Release Day at Bugaboo

YAY! It's new release day at Bugaboo stamps. In case you haven't noticed, I've been bombarding you with Bugaboo posts all month. That's because I'm really enjoying my role as the August guest DT at Bugaboo. I can't believe the month is more than half over...bummer! But, it is new release day and today Jodie is releasing this Summer Dog image, along with several others in the set.
Photobucket
Isn't he just the cutest? Hop over to Bugaboo and pick him up for yourself.
This card works for these challenges:
Digital Tuesday Challenge-use your scraps
Tuesday Taggers-sea, water or boats

2 comments:

  1. Lori.. I don't know if I already told you.. if I did.. oh well I will say it again.. CONGRATS on making the Guest DT for Bugaboo.. your cards and creations ROCK!! you have been rocking out the cards.. they all look amazing!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card hun, love the bright colours.
    Thank you for playing at Tuesday Taggers this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete