Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just Maybe the Cutest Image EVER

I know, you're probably getting tired of me talking about how cute all the Bugaboo images are but really...isn't this guy just THE CUTEST?? And you know what? You can get this little guy for free just for signing up for the Bugaboo/Catch the Bug Newsletter. Sign up on the right hand sidebar HERE and you will not only get the latest issue of the Bugaboo newsletter, you get this adorable image for free. I say this a lot too but really...WHAT are you waiting for?? :)
Photobucket
Challenges:
Cards for Men-man/ boy off on an adventure
Incy Wincy-summer fun

4 comments:

  1. I have to admit it is the cutest image...
    you did an awesome card layout with the image..well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Love this image, its made a fabulous card, that any male big or small would love to recieve.

    Thanks for playing along with Cards for men, and good luck in the challenge.

    issy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about a card that says "Fishing you the best day ever" lol...that's what I thought of when I saw this card...that would be a card for my dad. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, its so cute! I love that image and how you have done the hat!

    Thanks for joining us at Cards For Men & hope to see you again for the next challenge!

    Kitty xx

    ReplyDelete